We collect and use personal information in order to:
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement that you may have with us.
- Anticipate and resolve problems with your service.
- Carry out market research and the tracking of sales.
- Create and inform you of products and services provided either by us or by carefully selected third parties that you may be interested in, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes and allow Data Processors to do the same – see Emails below for more information about this.
In order carry out the above, we need to collect and process personal information about you (including but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, details of your visits to the website and any transactional information in relation to order fulfilment). We DO NOT collect or store credit card, bank or other financial details as all payments are handled by third party payment gateways (including but limited to PayPal). We may ask you for this information on the website during the registration process or at any subsequent point. The data we collect may be provided to Data Processors for analysis so that we may tailor the goods, services and marketing materials we, and other third parties, offer to you (where you have consented to receive the same).
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you, such as the type of browsers you use or the website from which you linked to us. This information is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the website. We may, from time to time, supply the owners and operators of third party websites which have a link to our site with information about the number of users linking to the website from their website. You cannot be identified from any of this information.
We give you the option to decide what emails you receive from us. The emails we send fall into three categories:
- General information emails which provide you with information about offers, new products and other things that we think may interest you or Site customers generally,
- Service emails that we send concerning activity on your Site account (for example to remind you of unordered items in your online cart or surveys to capture your feedback on orders you have placed with The site) and
- Transactional emails relating directly to your orders and purchases from The site.
Please note that transactional emails that we send you are unaffected by your preferences for general information and service emails. If you wish to stop receiving transactional emails you must cease use of your account.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Social Networking Services
You may also have the option of posting your Service activities to Social Networking Services when you access content through the Service; you acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers, and subscribers on any Social Networking Services you have enabled will be able to view such activity and you are responsible for setting your own privacy preferences on any such Social Networking Service.